my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mybestiesladies.blogspot.com
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band
navigations on top. =)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
about:
At this instant
author:name here
This is a reminder. Never ever lie to me. I never ever expect you to lie to me. U misplaced my trust.At this instant. 10.21pm.It's the end of our relationship. I swear. I hate you. No more SmSes.
I'm foolish. After so many years.. I confided in you. I rely on you. I waited for you. Instead, what i get in return is nothing but a lie. My panicks. My worries. My concern. My love. All have been showered on you. I'm furious. I'm not gonna care about you anymore. I respect you. That's y i asked for a confrontation. The chance has been yours. You din cherish it. My heart's tearing apart. Tears welled up in my eyes. But I promised myself not to cry. I must be strong. Definitely. You're not worth my tears.心痛竟然是如此有如一只强而有力的魔爪死死抓着我的心不放不能呼吸深深感受到了再也不要历史重演我后悔了yz