my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mybestiesladies.blogspot.com
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band
navigations on top. =)
Friday, January 23, 2009
about:
okie. abt my ear n lun kuo..
author:name here
Great. I went to the doc n check check check. The doctor pressed my face till I bcum puffer fish le. N he said. Not wisdom tooth larh. How relieved am I! :)
He said it's the dunno wad fa yan. den muz eat antibiotics n painkillers. Now, if u ask me whether I'm cured. I shall ans u now. Not at all. The medicine didn't work. I dunno why.. N it hurts. I can't smile. I'm an unhappy gal now. Plus: I can't chew. It hurts larhz!!!
N for my ear. There are abrasions inside. I was given ear drops. N it cured. haha..
Since the oral medicine for my lun kuo are useless. I WILL NOT EAT THEM ANYTMORE! THEY ARE GIGANTIC MEDICINE TO ME!!! I remembered once upon a time, someone tried to coax me to eat medicine by lying to me that some medicines have flavours!! I can't remember did i believe him..hahaz.
I WAIT YOU (Quote: 〈斗牛要不要〉伊胜雪)
yz