my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mybestiesladies.blogspot.com
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band
navigations on top. =)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
about:
year 2009
author:name here
The year of Ox.
Everything hasn't been going smoothly for me.
It has been 2 weeks since the school reopens. However, I believe I'm still in the holiday mood. New Year's around the corner and I'm looking forward to it. Who doesn't? Haha.. :)
My family have been discussing whether or not to hold a birthday party for me this year. Here comes the big question. Why? If anyone can't guess it, I'll kick you in the butt! hahaz.
Hmm...
I don't feel comfortable.
Don't you know?
When will you ever find out?
My behaviour, My hints, My expression
Almost depleted...
你的一举一动,已渐渐汇入爱情的海洋,难道你不知道吗?
(Quote: <斗牛要不要> 伊胜雪)
你的无知
你那柔情的慰问
偶尔会让我厌恶
不时会让我猜想
你对他人是否也是如此
不解
Labels: yz