my rainbow vector bliss.
this is : mybestiesladies.blogspot.com
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band
navigations on top. =)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
about:
Post JC
author:name here
Finally, JC life ended. All the time spent mugging and looking for teachers are worthwhile the day I realised I've achieved excellent results for A levels. I shook Ms Lai's hand. :D Till now, I still think that getting such results is a miracle due to the fact that I flung my prelims. Constantly getting lousy grades throughout my JC2 days. However, that's not what I wanted. I did study. Nevertheless, those uncertain days have passed. Now, I'm waiting for University Admission- NUS Faculty of Science (Bachelor of Mathematics). Clinching a MOE Teaching Award. I'm rather pleased with my current status quo. Admitted into the dream university and the dram school with the dream course as well as having the dream scholarship given by the dream government satutory. For those who did well in A levels, my warmest congratulations and I do hope you all can get into the desired university. Please do not think that JC is the easy route out and most direct way to university life. I do agree to a large extent that after graduating from JC, most JC graduates can enter local universities. At the same time, we cannot omit the fact that we had to struggle through our JC life when many of our friends are actually enjoying their project-dominated days. I believe some of my friends do have hectic life meddling with their project stuffs but still, they must have had some wonderful days. Life is fair, we had to suffer for our 2 years and then get to enjoy the previledge of securing a university placement FIRST. :)For JC students who are currently preparing for their A levels, please do make full full use of your time and complete your A levels once and for all, of course, with flying colours. Only then you can be like us graduates, enjoying life all the way till august before we start our semi-adult life. Otherwise, you would be like some of my friends who have already started school in ploytechnic or private instituitions. Being a JC student has the exception and prestigious title of having direct University admission, if you have to retain or repeat A levels OR enter poly after JC2, you would have lost the "SPECIAL" treatment and made your JC days worthless. Wasting 2 years of your time and yet achieve nothing, higest qualification- still O levels. Hence, I sincerely urge those who are sec 4 and aiming to go JC to think twice about the consequences of not being able to cope JC life and for those who are now in JC, please study hard as what lies ahead is not a bed of roses, I have been through the hard times and I know all the hard work and effort that needs to be put in in order to achieve big. I am not smart(clinching only 218 in PSLE), so I know jolly well how hard students like me have to struggle. To be encouraging, even for students who are slower like me, achieving outstanding results are not impossible... but... time and perseverance is needed, I made it, what about you?yz